Our services include:
- Guidance on how to start a new charity / NFPO ensuring compliance with SORP and the latest regulations
- Charity payroll processing and advice on your statutory obligations as an employer
- Completion of annual returns
- Tax Advice & VAT planning
- Assurance services audit (external and internal) and independent examination.
- Strategic reviews and planning.
- Advice on viability and restructuring
- Gift aid advice and completion of claims
Why should your Charity work with us?
Simply put – Haywards understands!
If you are a trustee or an Executive of Charity, and you want an accountant who:
- is approachable
- easy to get along with
- speaks in a language you understand
Then call us now on 01942 734455
We have lots of experience helping charities from a variety of areas and we know how difficult it is for Charities in this “cash-strapped climate”. One way we help is through our
Part Time Financial Consultancy Service
Haywards provides you with a part time Senior Financial Director which means you have your own dedicated financial mentor to help guide you in these difficult times.
To learn more about this specialist service call us now and ask for Paul Bannister. Alternatively, contact Paul using our callback request form.