A recent survey by http://www.unbiased.co.uk says that one in five small businesses rate accountants as their most valued business advisers!
I love these kind of surveys – the ones that tell us things we already know (yes I know I’m cynical!). Some highlights of the survey include:
- 21% of small business owners list accountants as the most valuable source of advice when it comes to running their business
- 48% say their accountant has saved them money in the long-term
- 47% found that their accountant has helped them make sense of the complex UK tax system
Haywards provide our clients with more than accounting services. We’ve helped a number of clients lately with a variety of projects on a diverse range of subjects such as
- IT & e-Commerce – help and advice on creating websites; installation of a new network
- Strategic Planning – diversifying company activity, planning for relocation.
- HR – advice on legal issues
- Marketing – Brand Development; Adwords; Email Marketing, Advertising
- Mortgages and Pensions
We have a wide range of services we can offer with costs especially designed for small businesses.
No matter what kind of problems you and your business face, you can rely on us to help. If we can’t help you on a specific subject, then the chances are that through Haywards network of contacts that we will know someone who can help!